[RC5] [DESII]

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jan 28 10:22:21 EST 1998

     Fractional build .391 appears to have two DES cores to satisfy dual
     processor users.  (This doesn't solve all those NT on Connection
     Machines, but, really, how many of those are there...)  There isn't
an
     NT Service client at frac build 391, but the 95/NT CLI, the 95
hidden
     (which probably doesn't work on NT; I don't have any way to know),
and
     the MS-DOS client are at the factional build.  Perhaps you could use
     one of them?