[RC5] Team BitBucket

Wed Jan 28 10:25:13 EST 1998

On Tue, 27 Jan 98 22:59:31 -0600, Stephen Berg wrote:

>here's how the Internic has that domain listed.  I suppose it could
>be that they saved all their processed blocks up until now and just
>dumped them all at once.

I looked that up, and searched a little deeper.  The address listed
looks to me like student housing in Reston Virginia.  Karl Majer went
to Old Dominion University where he served on the Unix support staff.
He seems to have graduated last spring to go to "AOL".  He occasionally
posts Unix questions on Usenet.  I strongly suspect that ETNALABS.COM
is just him selling web page development out of his apartment.  Oh and
he looks rather sinister.

The internet is kind of scary sometimes isn't it.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: