[RC5] HP-UX Clients

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Thu Jan 29 09:48:13 EST 1998

I've checked into the availability of the HP-UX clients, since there have
been a few people asking about it.

The current version uses a fairly new set of libraries, that may be
incompatible with many versions of the OS. Brent Nordquist is now working
on this, and hopes to have more compatible compilations available
sometime today.

Actually, he told me he'd send them to d.net "around lunch time", but I
don't know what timezone he's in. :) So, that just means it'll be
sometime today. (I know he's in the US, does that help?)

Seth

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net