[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #117

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Tue Jan 27 20:42:09 EST 1998

> I don't think there is any sort of TCP networking going on
> here
> - -- MS wants you to buy NT for that.

 Win95 has TCP capabilities built in, though it does not seem to want to
install them by default. The stuff IS there on the CD-ROM and available,
though you MAY need a driver for whatever LAN card you use.

 I don't know if they work via anything but "Dial Up Networking" or LAN,
but I rather doubt it.

--

 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any