[RC5] Re: Hangup on last key?

keichen at ibm.net keichen at ibm.net
Wed Jan 28 20:12:07 EST 1998

I am running both the latest version of the OS2 Gui client and the OS2
command line client
over our lan. All the machines are sharing the same in and out buffer
files.
Everything has been peachy-keen until monday. One of the machines running
the command
line version seems to be hung at the end of a 2^30 block. I can shut the
client down,
it claims to be saving the block( at 100%) , and when I restart, it will
pick the block
back up, and resume at 90%.....R  and just sit there.  The CPU meter is
pegged, but it
never seems to finish the block. I have tried restarting the block on
another machine and
get the same behavior, with either the GIU or cli. What gives? Could it
have located THE
KEY? anyone else see this kind of behavior?

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net