[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #116

James Mastros root at jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org
Thu Jan 29 17:22:28 EST 1998

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Brice D. Fleckenstein wrote:
[...]
> and now they are happily
> feeding to and from my LINUX 2.0.0 with SAMBA box (running a personal
> proxy for later expansion, and the non-MT LINUX client).

Why the non-MT?  The MT clinet is better even for uniprocessor boxen: it
can
crack keys and talk to the server at the same time.  (The non-MT clinet is
for 1.x boxen (1.2.x?) that can't run the MT client.)

	-=- James Mastros

--
   "I'd feel worse if it was the first time.  I'd feel better if it was
   the last."

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net