[RC5] Error codes

Antoine Delvaux Antoine.Delvaux at atess.bel.alcatel.be
Fri Jan 30 10:18:19 EST 1998

Hello

Is it really impossible to know the meaning of the network error codes
returned
by the cli clients ?

I've get the rc5des running for 10 days and during the last two days, I
continualy get network errors (3/0 and 23/0) but I didn't change
anything.  So I
don't know if this problem is caused by a misconfiguration of the client,
the
HTTP proxy being down or the keyserver unreachable.  I've upgraded my
Solaris
client to the 390 version, maybe is it a bug in this client...

Do anyone knows ?

Antoine.

--
Antoine Delvaux