[RC5] New HP-UX 9.x and 10.x client available

Richard J. Hornsby madhatter+ at osu.edu
Fri Jan 30 03:42:20 EST 1998

% rc5des391-hpux9-hppa -config
/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /usr/lib/libC.ansi.sl
/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory
IOT trap (core dumped)

thoughts, comments on what I might be doing wrong?

thanks
-RJ

Brent J. Nordquist, circa 20.19 01.29.1998
&The following have been made available on the FTP site (the web pages
&haven't caught up yet):
&
&	rc5des391-hpux9-hppa.tar.gz
&	rc5des391-hpux10-hppa.tar.gz
&
&These should resolve the problems people have been reporting about the
&previous version failing with a libc mismatch on 9.x and earlier 10.x
&versions of HP-UX.  They were compiled on HP-UX 9.04 and 10.01, and
&tested on those two plus 10.10 and 10.20
&
&Let me know if you have any problems/questions.
&
&--
&Brent J. Nordquist / bjn at visi.com
&
&--
&To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net
&rc5-digest subscribers replace rc5 with rc5-digest
&
==
    Richard Hornsby      The Ohio State University
 50 Curl Drive, #525    Dept. of Computer Science
Columbus, Ohio 43210    madhatter+ at osu.edu
       614 688 7443     Ð Webmaster, CCC-OSU: http://www.osu.edu/students/ccc
==
brain candy for your computer: http://www.distributed.net