[RC5] RC5- NT Nightmare

Gandalf Greyhame Gandalf at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 30 18:16:39 EST 1998

I don't think this is a problem with the client... I've had both
rc5des service and CLI running on my NT Server 4.0 computer (which is
what I'm on right now - cracking away =) ) and I haven't had any
problems with it...

Oh, and for future refernce, I would try like hell to get NT back up
before doing the dreaded 'deltree winnt' command... better yet, use
FreeBSD, it's a better OS and can crack faster =)

		-Gandalf