[RC5] SCO ?

Greg Wooledge wooledge at kellnet.com
Fri Jan 30 20:27:14 EST 1998

Wayne Collins (wayncoll at enoreo.on.ca) wrote:

> 1) Find/build the gnu linker for SCO. If you have one, let me know...this
> is non-trivial. SCO now ships its linker free with the OS to permit the
> use
> of third-party development systems (like gnu).

I have a SCO 3.2v4.2 development system, including glibc1, binutils
and gcc.  It's available from links on my web page.  I had great trouble
with the FTP server to which it was uploaded, so let me know if you want
me to mail you any pieces (e.g., just binutils and libc).  If you have
an FTP server to which you'd like to have a copy uploaded, let me know.

--
"Daddy, why do those people have to    |   Greg Wooledge
  use Microsoft Windows?"              |   wooledge at kellnet.com
"Don't stare, son; it's not polite."   |
http://www.kellnet.com/wooledge/

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net