[RC5] P4 Speed Question

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Fri Jan 2 22:07:06 EST 1998

while on this topic, I just read a news article on bill gates' opinion on
free software. (it's in dutch so I won't supply the link, was the dutch site
of zdnet). Here he states he doesn't mind Free/open software, it's just the
GPL license he doesn't like and ofcourse he doesn't. GPL says you can do
whatever you want with the software 'cept commercial purposes and ofcourse
that is what pisses Bill off. He'd ofcourse like to use linux code and make
windows really stable for once and truely be able to say it's got all the
features linux has also. I've got 2 words for Bill.
Fuck you :-)
Stop copying and think of something original again for a change. It's been a
while hasn't it?
Then again, atleast he admits openly it's better to copy good stuff, then
make bad stuff up yourself.
Bit of pour english but I think you'll get the point

regards