[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #215

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Wed Jul 1 21:35:08 EDT 1998

>       One thing that might help newbies such as my myself, is make a package
> available for download that includes the pproxy, client, and faq for each
> platform. If I had understood at the beginning, that the proxy goes on the
> server, client on each workstation on the network, and only the pproxy gets
> the blocks from the net, I might have made the right choice at the start.

 More info readily and more easily available on the PProxies would be a
good idea - but most folks don't NEED them, when they only run 1 or
mabey 2 machines.

 Those of us with personal networks are not REAL common - yet.

 8-)

--

 Reply-to has been de-spammed. Real email address below.

 Brice D. Fleckenstein
 EMail: bricef at indy dot net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net