[RC5] Stats URL Modifications

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Thu Jul 2 21:02:10 EDT 1998

To protect against a newly-discovered security hole in IIS, all .IDC
scripts from the stats site have been moved into a /cgi/ directory off
the main site.

This means that any links you may have set up will no longer function
and will have to be modified.  This includes any stat-gathering
scripts you may be using.

Thanks to Dave Boynton for the warning that our site was vulnerable.