[RC5] Challenge?

Jim C. Nasby nasbjim at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Sat Jul 4 11:31:17 EDT 1998

I was assuming a brute force attack, yes. Honestly, I don't see distributed.net
creating a core for this competition. If you would like to create on, and it has a
resonable chance of beating the contest, then we might be able to incorporate it in
the v2 client. Of course once v3 is out, you'll be able to create cores to your
hearts content... :)

Moo!
dB!