[RC5] Who cracked that block ??

Bruce D. Meyer bmeyer at rocsoft.net
Mon Jul 6 22:38:10 EDT 1998

Ok, here I go again, mis-understanding things. I set up several computers
all using wingui clients. Then I set up a server using a pproxy. In order to
be able view the keyrate graph and all, and also to see the various email
messages. My concept was that only the pproxy got my email address. Each
client got the local network email address. (No dot com or anything. ) So my
scanning workstation name is 'scanner' , it had 'scanner' as it's email
address, because that is the machine that the blocks were cracked on (when I
send email to that machine, I address it as scanner, I address my self on
the local net as bmeyer, not bmeyer at rocsoft.net.) So what you're telling me,
is that all those blocks on all those different machines are not being
credited to my email address? (The pproxy email address?) This would mean
that every machine needs to have my email address in the setup, or I don't
get credit for it. In this case, someone is getting a lot of free, unclaimed
blocks. (Where do these mystery blocks go anyway? I lost a full days worth
of about 600 blocks a week or two ago due to a screw up on my config file)
	Bruce D. Meyer