[RC5] [ADMIN] State of distributed.net Address - July 8th, 1998

MiltonForté II forte at writeme.com
Fri Jul 10 17:36:42 EDT 1998

In <19980710054326.5072.qmail at mail3.teleport.com>, on 07/10/98
   at 01:43 AM, "Tom Almy" <almy at teleport.com> said:

>In that case you better make the latest version available for all clients.
>I'm still waiting for the OS/2 client. Will DES-II-2 be over before it
>arrives?

Go to the betatest page if you want the OS/2 client now.

--
Milton                                        forte at writeme dot com

               OS/2 Warp V4 - Where I Want To Go Today!
Windows 95/98 --- The only OS with the Year 2000 bug built into its name
                  http://www.adgrafix.com/info/mforteii/
  Support UNCF! - http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=553&MID=5780
Written: Friday, July 10, 1998 - 04:36 PM
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
Revision 9.028
There are 31 Processes with 162 Threads.
This machine's uptime is 2d 6h 12m 5s 500ms.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net