[RC5] Don't run it unauthorized, people!

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Jul 10 15:41:36 EDT 1998

     The GUI client has replaced the hidden client on Win32.  It will
     manage to run itself without any burps, beeps, or blips.  Just
     configure it:
     File|Enter Configuration|Startup
     and select both of
        AutoLaunch client with startup of computer
     and
        Run hidden, without tray icon (on next launch).

     It doesn't open a console window or anything else...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu