[RC5] Possible GUI freezing mirc/eudora bug fix.

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Mon Jul 13 21:20:10 EDT 1998

Since we switched to the build 405+ GUI (built in VWCL instead of OWL),
there have been isolated reports of Eudora/Mirc not starting up
correctly while the gui is running.  We have become aware of a possible
cause/solution of this problem.  If you're running a win32 GUI client
and having this problem, please try this:  Run the client in hidden
mode.  Once you have done this and determined whether or not this fixes
the problem, please e-mail silby at execpc.com with your results.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com
Distributed.Net Tech Support

We cracked RC5-56.  We cracked DES.  Can you help us with RC5-64?
Put your idle CPU to work:  Add it to the world's LARGEST computer.
http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net