[CODERS] Problem with build 414 SunOS client

Jeff Gilchrist jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Jul 14 14:31:27 EDT 1998

rc5des414-sunos-4.1.3-sparc-static-nomt.tar.gz

I am having problems with build 414 of the SunOS 4.1.3 client for Sparc.
It seems to process one DES block, place the block in the buff-out.des
and then die.  It leaves the .des file so if you re-start the client it
reprocesses that block at 98% complete.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Can a fix for this be made
available ASAP?  I never had this problem with my pre-2.71 SunOS client.

--
-= JEFF GILCHRIST =-         University of New Brunswick, Canada
E-mail: jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca          Computer Science Co-op

* For my latest research on Data Compression and Cryptography:
            http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/jeffg/