[RC5] Build 415 with MMX capability

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 08:29:10 EDT 1998

You know, I think d.net are digging a bit of a hole with the release of the
MMX-enabled clients for DES-II-2.

Assuming that we will make the 10 day limit without them, then their use
this time round makes DES-II-3 much harder. The better strategy might have
been to use the new speed on DES-II-3 but not on DES-II-2. The only reason
for using them now is if the 10 day limit were breached.

Comments?

<FX: ducks>

Brian Morrison                                        bdm at fenrir.demon.co.uk

 ...Grim faced, cold as fishwife's fingers, he snatched from the wall
 the sickle-sharp boar tusks he used for defacing Readers' Digest....
PGP Public Key Fingerprint = C7 12 B9 54 00 0F 51 F6  37 9B 18 D1 E1 61 14 0B

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net