[RC5] Progress meter

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Wed Jul 15 16:40:11 EDT 1998

'Unrau, Trevor' said previously:

| Anyone noticed the Progress Meter is a white bar on a light-grey background?
| Very hard to see.  Maybe I've got a wrong setting somewhere... <:-O

Yes, and on half the machines I use, it's a white bar on a white
background, which is impossible to see.  (This happens due to color
quantization on my 8-bit color display.)  Can't we change this to a
maroon bar or dark grey bar (trying to stay within the parameters of
our site's color scheme)?

Regards,

--Joe

--
  +------- Joseph Zbiciak ------+
  |- - - j-zbiciak1 at ti.com - - -|  "The truth of a proposition has nothing
  | -Texas Instruments, Dallas- |   to do with its credibility.
  |- - #include <disclaim.h> - -|   And vice versa."       -- Lazarus Long

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net