[RC5] Clients, clients, everywhere...

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Sat Jul 18 17:03:31 EDT 1998

Anybody want a new mac client? Which flavor would you like?

How about, for starters, a brand new GUI client, as the new official
RC5DES client? This client has all of the features of the previous RC5DES
client (including submission and retrieval of blocks by email), but also
has a beautiful new window for those who like their clients "mac like".

Next up, we've got a new Rhapsody client by Peter Mack. I don't have
Rhapsody myself, so I can't say much about it... but if you do, please
try it out and let us know what you think!

Hmmm... what else is on the menu?

Ahh, how about this? A FBA client, based on the official RC5DES client?
This one was produced by Nate Begeman, with help by Peter DiCamillo (main
author of the regular client). There may be some bugs with this version,
I've heard from Nate that he's working on fixing them... bug reports are
always welcome.

That's a pretty good selection, don't you think?

<http://www.distributed-mac.net/index.html>

Have fun!

Seth Dillingham
for The Distributed-Mac