[RC5] sounds like 640k

Ed Wensell III aka THE StormRaiser EWENSELL at pstcc.cc.tn.us
Mon Jul 20 08:14:54 EDT 1998

=> Sadam has more than 1 million.....
=> (but he can save his money - we probally leak more though CNN than we do
=> anyplace else.)

Bill Gates probably wouldn't mind controlling banks... Yes, he already has more
money than any one person could intelligently spend in one lifetime (and is
worth more), but he also has access to countefeiting equipment (ever notice
the "raised" ink on the Windows95 license? Much like paper money...)

So... Are we going to start a "pool" on DES-II-3? Put me down at 3 hours and
45% of the keyspace.. :)

Until soon...
Ed Wensell III
Systems and Operations Support, Pellissippi State
http://www.pstcc.cc.tn.us/departments/sos

 "A STRANGE GAME. THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY." - WarGames
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net