[RC5] APM and keyrates and linux

N. Hailey rc5 at demona.com
Mon Jul 20 10:44:17 EDT 1998

ok, I'm running Linux and have a p2L97 Asus mb with a pII 233,
it is cool and grovey untill it goes into powersave mode(which I want it
to do, ie power low the HDs and the Monitor when I'm not home during the
day as I keep the box up 24-7).

I just realized that it must be suspending the rc5 client as well, since I
noticed that while I was using the machine it would complete more blocks
than when I wasn't using it (whish seemed pretty counter intuitive for
me). Also the system time is lagging.

So I was wondering if anyone had some clues for using apm with linux and
have it not effect the client so much...

thanks
Nico

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net