[RC5] We need strong international encryption!

WebDesign Bt. mailtous at webdesign.hu
Mon Jul 20 04:47:05 EDT 1998

Hi,

sorry for talking sci-fi, but any key seems to be crack-proof today
will be nonsense when the first commercial (or even non-commercial)
quantum computer will appear. I read - there is a certain quantum-like
computer working made of protein. The idea - as I understand is - that
all possible computation is going on simultaneously. You may read a
little bit more about this protein computer in Scientific American (but
don't ask the issue, I don't remember...)

Thanks for your time I promise this was the last one that I
told any of these presently sci-fi things...

As I know the basical idea were coming from Mr. Feynmann. :)

Regards:

Zsolt Farago
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net