[RC5] BOUNCE rc5@lists.distributed.net: Approval required: (fwd)

Tony Li tli at juniper.net
Thu Jul 23 01:17:33 EDT 1998

> From: "Ryan Schmidt" <berrytech at bigfoot.com>
>
> Of course, I'm also having trouble figuring out how they
> justified creating it in the first place...

The same way that you and I do: they decided that it was a worthwhile cause
and that they were willing to put some effort/dollars/sweat into it.  Like
us, they use resources that they are willing to part with.  Unlike us, they
have a bit more green resource than we've been able to devote to the
project.

Gilmore is not crazy.  Rich, perhaps, but not crazy.

Tony

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net