[RC5] [ADMIN] DES-II-2 is over...

owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
Sat Jul 25 02:10:51 EDT 1998

But with this machine, and thanks to bad security by the banks and the
government, you can grab 10,000 or more credit card numbers in a few hours of
work.  This is what's scary.  Say 5,000 people grab 10,000 or more cc numbers,
now we have serious economic troubles for the nation, or the world.

Blake