[RC5] Different DES code in Irix mips clients?

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Mon Jun 1 01:44:55 EDT 1998

On Sat, 30 May 1998 14:31:47 -0500, Tom Jackson wrote:
>While your talking new clients, I have pent and pentII running dualcores
>on FreeBSD happily (2.7xx). I have a 486sx laptop that core dumps on the
>dual cores and must run 2.6xx. I'm not sure if this a known problem but
>I hope someone checks 486sx (386) before desII.
>
>"Don't have a cow, man!"
>--
>Tom

Which build are you (trying) to run?  From what you're describing, the
bug in question has been fixed since build 400; download the current
FreeBSD client, and you should be OK.
Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby at execpc.com
Distributed.Net Tech Support

We cracked RC5-56.  We cracked DES.  Can you help us with RC5-64?
Put your idle CPU to work:  Add it to the world's LARGEST computer.
http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net