[RC5] FW: 3.8 teraflops!

Ed Wensell III aka THE StormRaiser EWENSELL at pstcc.cc.tn.us
Tue Jun 2 22:27:09 EDT 1998

=> It's obvious only a tiny fraction of Internet-ready machines are
=> participating in Bovine; what do you think is the best way for us to us to
=> get more coverage, and consequently, more participation?

Change the butterfly taskbar icon to a cute little dancing baby... :)

Strike a deal with Microsoft so the Bovine project be bundled with Win98 (and
make it install no matter how many times you uncheck it during install. Who
remembers MSN on the Win95 install?)...

Make a chat client (or a web browser better than IE or NC) that has Bovine in
the background...

Rename it "Beanie Bovine" and package it with Happy Meals...

Get a mention of it in the newspaper cartoon "Fox Trot" (would be par for
Jason)...

While cracking keys, the client could be converting "Millenium Bugged"
databases (hmmmm.. wait a second.. That could be the next project...)

And finally...

Get 500,000 white disks, label them "America On-Bovine (AOB)"... Need I say
more?

Seriously, perhaps we should start by doing away with the phrase "cracking
keys". It's an experiment... Or that's what we believe as long as the head
Bovine crew stays clean... :)

Until soon...
Ed Wensell III
Systems and Operations Support, Pellissippi State
http://www.pstcc.cc.tn.us/departments/sos

 "...would you please not shoot at the thermo-nuclear weapons!?" - Broken Arrow
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net