[RC5] Gui client on Win98

Sean Cardus biohazurd at bigfoot.com
Wed Jun 3 14:51:59 EDT 1998

> I'm in and out of this mailing list. Are there any known problems with the
> client on Windows98?  I've tried running it and it just stays idle...

I'm running win98 RC5 build 1998 and d.net build 400 and having no probs at
all!... check you've got the latest build & your setup is correct, you may
have a "pausefile" present...

--
We cracked RC5-56.  We cracked DES.  Can you help us with RC5-64?
Put your idle CPU to work:  Add it to the world's LARGEST computer.
E-Mail: biohazurd at bigfoot.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net