[RC5] Differing Key Rates

Declan Costello Declan.Costello at qntm.com
Wed Jun 3 07:48:48 EDT 1998

Hi,  I am running th RC5 client on my work Win-NT machine.  When I look at
my stats, I see that there are widly different
amounts of blocks processed.  I understand why these can change, depening on
what I am working on, but for instance on Sunday last I got about 106
blocks, on Monday I got only 60 odd - And Monday was a bank holiday here in
Ireland, so there was no one using my system.  Anyone got a reasonable
answer???  I know I have an automated backup daily, but this is alwayhs run
at the same time and so should have the same effect.  Also, I am not running
Fast Find or anything, and there is no scheduled Virus check
either..........

Declan Costello
Quantum PPIL Facilities Dept.
mailto:declan.costello at quantum.com