[RC5] Differing Key Rates

Jim C. Nasby nasbjim at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Wed Jun 3 21:03:28 EDT 1998

Define stats... are you talking about the logfile for the client, or our stats
system? If you're talking about the later, how often is the machine flushing
blocks, and is it a current client? If the machine only flushes once or twice a
day, then your rate could vary greatly as the number of blocks flushed in a
given 24 hour period varies. If you're using an old client, it's possible it's
producing a lot of duplicate blocks. As I recall, 2.6403 was the big offender in
this area.

Moo!
dB!