[RC5] Putting Postscript printers to work

Jim C. Nasby nasbjim at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Wed Jun 3 21:08:06 EDT 1998

It's silly. :) Seriously, for the number of 8088 and 286 machines out there,
and the keyrate they would get, it's just not worth the time to code up the
client, unless you have a HUGE number of them laying around (huge as in at
least 5000). If someone wants to try porting the cores over, we *might*
consider doing a client, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Moo!
dB!