AW: [RC5] Celeron?

Hurt Ludwig Hurt at pegas.com
Thu Jun 4 12:57:49 EDT 1998

I've an Celeron in a BX Board clocked with 400Mhz.
My rc5 Benchmark ist around 1,100,000 keys/s.
OS: 		NT
rc5 client:	NT Service (newest Version)

Before that I had an P200 MMX clocked to 225Mhz
(75 Mhz Bus clock) which produce with the same
configuration around 290,000 keys/s.

greetings
Ludwig Hurt
Tel./Fax: ++49(0)89-898157-14/49