[RC5] Differing Key Rates

Ed Wensell III aka THE StormRaiser EWENSELL at pstcc.cc.tn.us
Thu Jun 4 09:29:40 EDT 1998

=> Hi,  I am running th RC5 client on my work Win-NT machine.  When I look at
=> my stats, I see that there are widly different
=> amounts of blocks processed.  I understand why these can change, depening on
=> what I am working on, but for instance on Sunday last I got about 106
=> blocks, on Monday I got only 60 odd - And Monday was a bank holiday here in
=> Ireland, so there was no one using my system.  Anyone got a reasonable
=> answer???  I know I have an automated backup daily, but this is alwayhs run
=> at the same time and so should have the same effect.  Also, I am not running
=> Fast Find or anything, and there is no scheduled Virus check

At a command prompt, type AT and see if there are any jobs scheduled (if the
Schedule Service is running)...

Until soon...
Ed Wensell III
Systems and Operations Support, Pellissippi State
http://www.pstcc.cc.tn.us/departments/sos

 "...would you please not shoot at the thermo-nuclear weapons!?" - Broken Arrow
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net