[RC5] WINNTWS 4 freezes

Karman karman at altern.org
Thu Jun 4 22:27:34 EDT 1998

Hi!

First: Hello to everybody. I'm new here.

Second: My problem.
I'm using Windows NT 4.00 Workstation with Service Pack3 and when I'm
running the CLI or the service client [I haven't tried GUI client yet]
WinNT freezes with PAGE FAULT, Access Violation and other errors. But
not RC5DES caused these errors but my other programs running [WinAMP,
Forte Agent, FAR etc.]. When the client isn't running it never
happens. Kind of this happened with my Win95 too, but with the GUI
client.
I'm using RC5DES Client v2.7020.403 [it's from the log]

Please help me, because this problem I can't run the RC5 client.

TIA

Karman [karman at altern.org] [http://altern.org/karman] [team #4219]
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net