[RC5] rc5dessrv v2.7019.402 and dual processors

Dave Murray dmurray at pdssoftware.com
Thu Jun 4 11:11:28 EDT 1998

I just installed the above version as a service on my dual processor NT
server.  It starts and runs fine.  However, when I look at the CPU usage
in Task Manager, it is only utilizing 100%.  I was expecting 200%.  I
explicity set the configuration to 2 CPU's and the log says that two
children get started, it just looks like they are both using the same
CPU.  NT4.0 SP3.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Dave Murray
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net