[RC5] rc5dessrv v2.7019.402 and dual processors

Mike Harms mikeh at bechamp.com
Fri Jun 5 12:39:41 EDT 1998

On our Compaq  6000 NT Task Manager shows two different CPU Utilization
History windows for each processor.  I have never seen CPU Usage percent
go above 100%.  I would assume that the CPU usage % is a average of the
usage of all processors in the box.  Not a sum of the usage of
processors.  Check the performance tab and monitor the Usage History, or
use Performance monitor to see the actual utilization for each CPU.