[RC5] rc5dessrv v2.7019.402 and dual processors

Vitiello, Eric (BHS) Evitiello at bhsi.com
Fri Jun 5 08:19:04 EDT 1998

There is nothing wrong with the program.  Taskmanager is displaying
100% because the program is using 100% of available CPU time.  if it
were displaying 50% then the client would only be using one CPU.  Under
the view menu in task manager is a selection to show each processor in
its
own graph.  you might want to turn that on, so you can see what is going
on.

--Eric