[RC5] How to Interpret Keyspace Plots, please?

Jim C. Nasby nasbjim at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Mon Jun 8 20:50:30 EDT 1998

There are several reasons, but the biggest one is load on the master. As the
master gets closer and closer to 100% on a keyspace, it becomes much more
difficult for it to find keys that havn't already been handed out. So, we had
to switch keyspaces at around the 80-90% point so that we weren't hammering
the master.

Again, it doesn't really mattered how the keys get handed out, since they all
have the same probability of being THE key. :)

Moo!
dB!