[RC5] How to Interpret Keyspace Plots, please?

Koen Depoorter depok at skynet.be
Tue Jun 9 12:12:45 EDT 1998

>Could someone tell me what is the reason that D.Net starts to distribute
>a new keyspace before they have send out all blocks in an "old"
>keyspace, please?

offline computers or mega-slow machines need some time to complete.
As long they don't loose track on the undone blocks, there is no problem

Koen Depoorter - Webmaster at skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with Belgacom Skynet!
PGP key on request (yes, i'm paranoia - that's why i joined Bovine)

boy, that web. what a pain.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net