[RC5] Recruiting new participants

Kevin Weedon kevin.weedon at diamond.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 23:25:40 EDT 1998

I have no problem with this - the only problem I forsee is that the
voting is well under way for rc5... what about two votes, one for a
computing-related, one for a more (dare I say it) less geeky and more
applealing org.?

Will there be a new vote for the next DES compy? That's the time to hit
it, maybe.

Amnesty etc. sound pretty damn' good to me!

<snip>