[RC5] How to Interpret Keyspace Plots, please?

Dave Avery cwax at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 9 14:34:50 EDT 1998

We are issuing about 3% of a subspace / day , the master needs human intervention
to switch subspaces, so when the master gets to < 3% of a subspace left and it looks
like it will run out while the master admin sleeps, we switch to a different space. Rather
than going back the next day and finishing the issue we just leave the gap to be caught
up the next time that subspace is issued.