[RC5] win3.1 client (was Re: Re: Re: [RC5] Re:...)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Jun 13 17:25:40 EDT 1998

===========
Bob Jonkman                         SOBAC Microcomputer Services
4 Gold Pine Court                      mailto:bjonkman at sobac.com
Brampton  ON  L6S 2K6  Canada                Voice: 905-793-4537
Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting
Key fingerprint: 9F AF A6 AC B5 67 BC 10 89 73 7C F0 CB 27 03 17
Key ID: AE33E989      mailto:bjonkman at sobac.com?subject=send_key