[RC5] Upcoming DES contest

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Thu Jun 18 17:30:55 EDT 1998

'Michael Spann' said previously:

Here's a couple answers:

| 2. what do we need to do to our clients to enable them to switch over
| from RC5 to DES?

Set your preferred contest to 2 in your config file.

27)  Preferred Contest (1=RC5, 2=DES)  [default:2] ==> 2

| 3. what do we need to do to our clients to those we want to stay on RC5
| to NOT switch over from RC5 to DES?

Set your preferred contest to 1 in your config file.

27)  Preferred Contest (1=RC5, 2=DES)  [default:2] ==> 1

Regards,

--Joe

--
  +------- Joseph Zbiciak ------+
  |- - - j-zbiciak1 at ti.com - - -|  "The ability to quote is a serviceable
  | -Texas Instruments, Dallas- |   substitute for wit."
  |- - #include <disclaim.h> - -|                  -- W. Somerset Maugham
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net