[RC5] Buying Hard Drives

Michael michael at reedsweb.net
Mon Jun 22 16:41:40 EDT 1998

Hi everyone,

First of all, I'd like to thank Joe for explaining speeds...I just about get
it now :)

Second, somebody said that hard drives were real cheap, so somebody
challenged him to buy them...how's about we do this instead?

We all send $1 to d.net. Give me an address, and you can have my dollar
bill. That way, they could buy a stack of new hardware.

Btw, IIRC, 11.5 Gb drives cost about $500. But I'm not sure if they're SCSI
ones.

Regards,
Mike Reed, mailto:%20Michael at Reedsweb.net
http://www.reedsweb.net -- Affordable web hosting for the UK

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net