[RC5] Lack of communication, Keyspace plot, Eyegive

Dennis Lo dkslo at netvigator.com
Tue Jun 23 13:09:21 EDT 1998

Is there any method to check how much money has been raised through Eyegive?

If the money raised is "substantial", I think D.Net could allocate some
money to increase the size and power of the master key server and possibly
increase the number of open keyspaces. Hence, off-line computers can have
more time to do the calculation. Am I right?

If the money is available, what is the equipment that D.Net would like to
buy most?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net