[RC5] Upcoming DES contest

Steve Bird sbird at UATC.com
Tue Jun 23 14:49:07 EDT 1998

According to the announcement yesterday, clients that support
AUTO-SWITCHING will be released on Wednesday(6-24).  In theory, you
should just set your PC(or whatever) to run that and it will switch over
automatically when the contest starts :-)

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Jeff Ploetner [SMTP:PLOJ001 at COMPUTRON.NET]
	Sent:	Tuesday, June 23, 1998 1:35 AM
	To:	rc5 at lists.distributed.net
	Subject:	Re: [RC5] Upcoming DES contest

	I am going to be away on vacation during the time of DES-II-2
(that is what it's called,
	right? : )).  I will not be able to be online from the 5th until
around the 20th.  Should
	I just keep doing RC5, and forget about DES?  Or should I just
switch over to DES when I
	come home?
	Is there any way that I can make the switch running off-line
somehow?  Probably not, just
	wondering...
	Thanks.

	--