[RC5] Upcoming DES contest

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Wed Jun 24 16:04:19 EDT 1998

Could we have some confirmation as to which clients will switch?

A number of people who seem to be 'in the know' say any version
above 2.7???.396, while occasionally that gets contradicted and we
are told we need one of the yet to be released 2.7100.??? clients.

Perhaps a short FAQ should be compiled that details the client
versions and relevant switches, eg preferedcontest=

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net