Calling all lawyers:Re: [RC5] Lack of communication, Keyspace plot, Eyegive

Wed Jun 24 13:06:45 EDT 1998

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:42:34 -0500, David McNett wrote:

> Earlier
>this month, it became clear that further progress would be quite difficult
>and we've had to "bring in the big guns" and retain the services of an
>attorney to assist.

Come on, there has got to be an attorney on this list that can do a
little pro bono work for the cause.  Or maybe even two or three and
distribute it.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking